This standard size guide will give you a general idea of the measurements. Note that each of the models offered on the site is cut differently. Do not hesitate to contact us with your measurements at email@example.com if you need help on choosing the right size. We will reply within 24 hours.
Some practical details:
- All measurements are those of the body and not those clothes.
- All measurements are in centimeters.
- The tape measure should be held firmly but loosely.
- Only wear underwear when you take your measurements.
- Compare your measurements with those of the appropriate table.
- If measurements fall between two sizes, order the larger.
- Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust.
- Measure your waist at the narrowest point.
- Your hips measurement should be measured around the fullest part of your seat.